Monday, January 13, 2020

Rebooting on Facebook

After some encouragement I'm rebooting the business on Facebook!

Click the link and then click "like" https://www.facebook.com/heirloominthemaking/ to follow my Page on Facebook. Also, please be sure to change "notifications" from "default" to "See First" so the posts show up in your daily news feed.

What does all this mean? Not much will change but I'll start posting again. I'm not doing crochet items anymore but am still loving making baby items and funny appliques like this one I did for myself with hilarious cartoon cats in memory of my dear departed b/w cat "Spotty Spot." (RIP December, 2018) She was just happy all the time until the very day she died. She had real "cattitude" :) I can make a cat quilt (or pillow cover) for you, too! Just email heirloominthemaking at gmail dot com to discuss it! The pattern has 18 different cartoon cats and instructions for a lap quilt (like this) a wall hanging (4 to 9 cats in a square grid) or some pillow covers (one cat). 

Pattern is Cats from Annie's Catalog; design by Amy Bradley.