Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Help me Advertise!

I've created a flyer, not very fancy but better than nothing, and would love to have people print it out and post it at your church, your quilt group, anywhere you go where you think people might like to know where to buy quilted and crocheted items. My ETSY store is accessible worldwide, after all! :) Here's what the flyer looks like (click to enlarge):




If you'd like to download a JPG file from which to print this out yourself, please right-click here and select "Save As..." to save the file to your local disk, then print it as normal.

If you do decide to post this around for me, first of all, thank you! and may you be blessed for helping and secondly, please comment to let me know where you posted it (especially if you're not in the Fuquay Varina, NC local area).

No comments:

Post a Comment