Friday, October 7, 2016

Crocodile Stitch / Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves (FREE PATTERN)

Voila! I have finished my very first-ever crochet pattern and am giving it away as a FREE PDF download via my WebbiegrrlWriter Ravelry account. In the middle of Hurricane #Matthew, I released it and in just 24 hours,  over 250 have dowloaded it! Wow, thank you!



If you have any questions or want to leave me feedback about this pattern, please leave me a comment on this blog post. Please remember to be kind when you do. This is my first-ever pattern and I am still learning how to write them.

I've been crocheting since I was a kid, though, so hopefully I've given a clear and complete explanation. I tried to take a LOT of photos to show rather than tell :)

For those who don't want to struggle with a pattern and just want to buy finished gloves, I am selling them in my Etsy store for $35 with Free Shipping in the USA! Order yours today.

Also, for those of you ambitious enough to try variations, I'll be updating this pattern to create a version with a different arm (not shell stitch). I'll probably sell that one, though, so that I can recoup some of the time and effort I've put into this whole process. If you're interested in the variations, please stay tuned or "favorite" my Etsy Store to be notified there of when a new item is added.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. You did good. The pattern is easy to read.

    ReplyDelete